- Two Class-D digital amplifiers Perfectly tuned to the acoustic architecture.
- Two force-cancelling drivers Face inwards for powerful bass without any cabinet buzz or rattle.
- Dual acoustic ports Precisely-tuned to enhance performance.
- Frequency Response as low as 25 Hz.
- Audio settings Automatically equalise to balance Sub and the paired Sonos speaker(s) or component.
- Trueplay software Dynamically tunes to the unique acoustics of the room. iOS device required.
- Adjustable EQ Settings in the app.
- Two force-cancelling drivers at the centre of Sub face inwards to eliminate vibration and rattle, ensuring all you hear is pure bass.
- Add more dimension to your home cinema listening when you pair Sub with the all-new Sonos Arc, Beam, Playbar, or Playbase. Enjoy surround sound when you expand your setup with a pair of Sonos Ones or One SLs.
- Trueplay puts the speaker-tuning capability of recording pros in the palm of your hands and optimises the sound for your room.
- Sub’s enduring design continues to fit perfectly into any space. Stand Sub upright, lay it on its side, or tuck it under the couch without any loss in sound performance.
Please contact us to arrange a demonstration.
|Two Class-D digital amplifiers perfectly tuned to match the speakers and acoustic architecture.
|Two force-cancelling speakers positioned face-to-face for deeper, richer sound and zero cabinet buzz or rattle.
|Dual acoustic ports
|Carefully tuned to enhance the SUB performance.
|Plays down to 25 Hz.
|All digital sound
|All filter settings, active equalisation and time alignment are done digitally through state-of-the-art DSP (Digital Signal Processing) circuitry for zero-loss audio quality and energy.
|A single Ethernet port that can connect the SUB to a wired home network.
|AC 100-240V, 50-60 Hz
|Premium Black Gloss
|Stand upright or lay flat for flexible placement.
SUB WORKS WITH all Sonos amplified components:CONNECT:AMP/ZP120/ZP100; PLAY:5/ZonePlayer S:5; PLAY:3; PLAY:1; PLAYBAR. Does not work with the non-amplified Sonos CONNECT/ZP90/ZP80.
|36.3 lbs (16kgs)