- Powerful Rega integrated amplifier
- Stepped Attenuator Volume Control
- 105 watts per channel into 8ohms
- High specification integrated phono stage
- Pre-amp out / Record out / 5 line inputs
- New custom transformer
The Elicit-R has been designed and engineered by Rega to the highest standard. The Elicit-R delivers exceptional audio performance whilst remaining simple to use and easy to setup.
Combined with FET discrete line level pre-amplifiers and a programmable stepped attenuator volume control, ensuring greater levels of performance and control over the delivery of power. The Elicit-R is supplied with the new Solaris system remote handset offering full control over this and all of the current ‘R’ range of electronics.
The Elicit-R includes a high quality, built in, moving magnet phono stage designed to maximise the potential of your vinyl. If your system is not vinyl based, the same input has a switched secondary line input to be used with any line level product (such as a CD player or DAC). These features, coupled with improved power supplies and increased output power, all housed in a brand new custom designed case, combine to give the best performance Elicit to date.
Grahams recommend you partner this amplifier with:
- Bowers & Wilkins 705 S2 Loudspeakers
- Rega RP8 turntable with Exact Cartridge
- Rega Saturn-R CD player
Please contact us to arrange a demonstration.
- 105 Watts per channel into 8Ω
- 127 Watts per channel into 6Ω
- 162 Watts per channel into 4Ω
- Line inputs (input 1 switch set to line) 1-5 and record - 196mV load 10K
- Phono (input 1 switch set to phono) - 2mV Load 47K in parallel with 220pF
- Direct input - 760mV Load 50K
- Power amplifier gain - 31.6dB
- Record output - 196mV for rated inputs
- Pre-amplifier output - 760mV for rated inputs
- Dimensions: W 432mm x D 325mm x H 82mm
- Weight - 13kg