- Specially designed power cable for Naim equipment
- Thermoset resin plug cases with floating pins for superior electrical contact
- 4mm2 copper conductors with individual dielectric insulation
- Rubber outer sheath for high levels of inherent mechanical damping
- 2m length for added flexibility with installations
Naim designed the Power-Line mains cable with complex, precision-engineered construction that has been defined and refined with solid mechanical engineering principles and then confirmed after hundreds of hours of testing in the listening room.
We invite you to experience the difference it can make to your system for yourself. You won’t be disappointed. Please contact us to arrange a demonstration.