- Seven regulated supply voltages for 500 series sources
- Low-resonance case with isolating feet
- Massive transformer, 40 percent larger than that fitted to the XPS
- Supplied with Naim Power-Line mains cable as standard
- All-new Discrete Regulator (DR) configuration, delivering Naim Audio’s best-ever standards of stable, low-noise power
A smooth, stable, low-noise power supply isn’t just desirable: it’s fundamental to superb audio performance. Nowhere is that belief more clearly exemplified than in Naim's reference 555 PS.
Originally designed to partner the world-class CD555 CD Player, the 555 PS can also be used with the new Naim ND 555 and NDX 2 network players, as well as the CDX2 CD player. Whatever Naim Audio product it partners, the 555 PS will improve every aspect of your favourite music. Voices and instruments become clearer and more natural. Perceived dynamic range increases too, while timing – music’s fundamental sense of rhythm and accuracy – snaps into even greater focus.
Please contact us to arrange a demonstration.
|Power Outputs||± 22V, ± 10V, 12V, 2 x 15V|
|Mains Supply||100V, 115V, 230V; 50 or 60Hz|
|Dimensions||87 x 432 x 314 mm (HxWxD)|
|Shipping Dimensions||240 x 590 x 500 mm (HxWxD)|
|Supplied with||Power-Line Cable|
|Finish||Brushed and black anodised|