- 2K Driver Array houses the two high frequency drive units
- High quality separate bass and mid drive units
- High quality custom-designed passive crossovers
- Simple upgrade path from single to multi-wiring/amping to fully Aktiv configuration in Exakt system
- Bass reflex port with rifled design for extended bass
- Solid aluminium upgrade stands available
- Standard and high gloss real wood veneer or bespoke colour finishes
The Majik 140 will bring your music to life without dominating your room.
High frequency precision and wide dispersion are provided by the 2K Driver Array featured across the Majik range, while separate bass and mid drivers ensure musical accuracy at lower frequencies.
Majik 140 provides great value straight out of the box, as well as offering higher levels of performance through a range of upgrade options, from simple bi-wiring through to a fully Aktiv configuration within an Exakt system.
Solid aluminium upgrade stands are also available, providing greater stability and less vibration so you can enjoy better performance across the entire frequency range.
Grahams recommend you partner these speakers with:
Please contact us to arrange a demonstration.
|Type||4-way passive loudspeaker|
|Integrated power amplification||No|
|Space Optimisation||Yes - when used with a Linn DS or DSM|
|Standard Finishes||Black Ash, Rosenut, Walnut, Cherry, Oak, White all with silver 3k array|
|High Gloss Finishes||Piano Black, Rosenut, Walnut, Cherry, Oak, White all with silver 3k array|
|Inputs||3 Pair 4mm Banana/Spade|
16mm silk dome tweeter
30mm PU dome midrange
160mm doped paper upper bass
160mm sandwich cone lower bass