- Single channel power amp
- 500 W output power (into 4Ω)
- Discrete bipolar design developed specifically for the Solo
- Specific Dynamik Power Supply design
- Precision-engineered enclosure machined from solid aluminium
- Separate 'rooms' for power and audio circuit boards provide electrical and mechanical isolation
- Energy saving automatic signal-sensing circuitry
- Fault detection and protection against excessive loads
- Choice of binding posts or Neutrik speaker connections
Power amps don't get any better than this, the Linn Klimax Solo is the ultimate monoblock amplifier delivering what feels like effortless and unlimited power. Defying conventional thinking, Linn ditched the bulk and inefficiency of traditional amps in favour of a fresh approach with nearly two decades of continuous development.
The discrete bipolar design is unique to the Solo and uses Linn's famous Dynamik switch mode power supply to deliver 500 W of effortless, instant power across the entire frequency range.
Combine two Solos for truly exceptional stereo amplification or build the ultimate music system using individual Solos for each loudspeaker drive unit in a fully Aktiv set-up, connected to Klimax Exaktbox crossovers.
Grahams recommend you partner this amplifier with:
Please contact us to arrange a demonstration.
|Reference mono power amplifier
|1 RCA Phono (WBT) + 1 Balanced XLR
|290W into 8Ω / 500W into 4Ω
|2 x Neutrik Speakon 4-Pole or 1 Pair Banana 4mm Binding Posts (WBT)
|Linn Dynamik Switch Mode