- 7075-grade aluminium is used throughout the arm wand, to produce superb resonant behaviour
- Machined headshell with weight reduction pockets for increased agility
- Cold-drawn 7075 aluminium arm tube produced to exceedingly high tolerances and accuracy
- Gimballed design results in improved depth, impact, and emotion conveyed
- Machined stainless-steel counterweight decreases arm wand inertia
- Single piece, polished stainless-steel through-spindle for improved alignment and stability
Linn Arko tonearm is the same model fitted to Linn’s Selekt LP12 which sits between the Majik and Klimax LP12 models at a more attainable price compared to the Ekos SE.
With the Arko tonearm, Linn has got back to the drawing board to ensure the tonearm is as purist as possible and only features essential elements, with improvements to every area possible to create a tonearm that is surgically precise and true to Linn’s roots.
The Arko features an in-built gimbal that improves the depth, impact and emotion of your precious vinyl without compromising on quality which when fitted provides a perfect marriage of turntable & tonearm.
Solid As A Rock
On Arko, Linn have spared no expense with the materials used to create this tonearm. The use of cold-drawn 7075 aluminium for the arm itself and a machined stainless steel counter-weight provide that extra sparkle on top with superb resonance.
A Perfect Partner
The Arko, like many of the Linn range, has a perfect partner, with this tonearm's perfect match being the Kendo moving coil cartridge, but your favourite cartridge will sound just as superb on the Arko without any concerns.
Please contact us to arrange a demonstration.