- Complements HD television screens with richly textured HiFi sound.
- Wirelessly streams all the music on earth.
- Simple to set up, control, and expand. Requires just two cords: one power cord, one optical cord (both included). Syncs with other Sonos speakers wirelessly.
- Understands and speaks most IR remote’s language and can be controlled by free apps for your Android®, iPhone® or iPad®.
- Plays all sources plugged in to your HDTV: cable/SAT boxes, Blu-Ray players, and video game consoles. If it’s connected to your HDTV, PLAYBAR will play it.
PLAYBAR’s nine speaker design floods your home with huge waves of epic, full-theatre sound for TV, movies, music and video games. If you love music, then the soundbar is for you.
The Sonos PLAYBAR does not just give you a loud sound it also makes what you are listening to clearer. the major advantage of the PLAYBAR is that what you see is what you hear with it's 9 speakers designed to deliver directional sound. Plus, the PLAYBAR also doubles as a wireless speaker for your smartphone or tablet.
Please contact us to arrange a demonstration.
|Amplifier||Nine Class-D digital amplifiers perfectly tuned to match the speakers and acoustic architecture.|
|Speakers||Not louder. Clearer. With nine amplified speakers—six mid range and three tweeters—PLAYBAR replaces the steady drip of your TV’s built-in speakers with deep booms, crystal-clear whispers and huge waves of live concert sound. And with automatic equalisation, the system self-adjusts for rich, seamless performance.|
|3.0 Home Cinema||PLAYBAR’s nine-speaker soundbar design plunges you into the cinematic action, with huge waves of sound that raise goosebumps while capturing every whisper and footfall. The player connects to your TV with a single cable and plays all sources, including satellite boxes and game consoles.|
|3.1 Home Cinema||Pair the PLAYBAR soundbar with the SUB subwoofer, and with the push of a button you can add spine-curling bass to your cinematic experience—wirelessly.|
|5.1 Home Cinema||Add PLAY:1 speakers to your PLAYBAR and SUB for a true surround sound experience that plunges you deeply into the cinematic and gaming action on your screen. Sleek and understated with wireless control, this deeply immersive home cinema experience wraps you in crystal-clear, state-of-the-art Sonos sound.|
|System requirements||TV with optical audio output. Broadband Internet. Sonos Controller App.|